Fashion Design Assistant
We are looking to grow and expand our emerging brand into an internationally recognized label. We need a Fashion Design Assistant to our Designer and Pattern Maker, willing to perform a broad variety of tasks.
• Assist in creating garment specification documents
• Assist in technical drawings and artistic interpretations of designs
• General company administration tasks and errands
• Production assistance, liaising with suppliers, manufacturers
• Researching new concepts, styles, sourcing avenues
• Putting together lookbooks, linesheets, promotional material
• An understanding of industry patterns and terminology
• Mandarin speaking a plus
• Ideally will have studied Fashion Design and Technology
• Ideally has worked for 1-2 years in a fashion related business but not necessarily a prerequisite
• Able to work autonomously and in a small team
• Ability to sew simple samples and toiles to industry standard is preferred.
• Artistic and technical ability, creating drawings on iPad apps or by hand
• An interest in and an eye for current fashion and trends
Applications from Singaporeans and Permanent Resident Permit holders only please.
Expressions of interest please send your CV to email@example.com
Sales and Marketing Executive – Digital and Offline
We are looking to grow and expand our emerging brand into an internationally recognized label. We need an experienced Sales and Marketing Executive preferably with contacts in the fashion industry and competency in digital marketing.
– Responsible for contacting and presenting to fashion buyers locally in Singapore and overseas
– Maintaining wholesale sales platforms
– Attending industry trade shows and exhibitions, willing to travel occasionally.
– Responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing and public relations plans.
– Executing new campaigns, account optimisation, restructures and writing ad copy.
– Plan, manages, execute and grow business presence across various offline events and partnerships
– Responsible for managing campaign budgets and monitoring how the campaign is tracking against deadlines
– Responding to briefs and providing expertise on how paid Search can be used to achieve campaign objectives
– Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
– Involvement in planning and presenting Quarterly Business Reviews to showcase media results and strategy
– Has proven contacts within the fashion industry
– Proven experience in managing Search marketing campaigns
– Proficiency in DBM, Google Adwords and Bing Ads, as well as a bid management technology (e.g.: Adobe Media Optimizer, Marin, etc) a big plus
– Passion for digital marketing & social media
– Proficient in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
– Strong communication skills with high attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously
– At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Expressions of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ESTA Pte Ltd
- Involves designing & planning, developing and presenting the product to the specific client.
- Able to conceptualize Client’s design brief into drawings and Protos Development.
- Conduct research and market survey.
- Ability to translate from illustration into prototype.
- Able to work closely with Technical Specialist throughout the product development process.
- Role of the Product Developer includes deciding what material is suitable for the selected product and to meet the technical requirement and construction for bulk production.
- Able to provide detailed specs, tech pack and manual.
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure fabric and trims meet our requirement and on time.
- Manage approval process of all strike offs, lap dips, trims and test reports.
- Review lap dips, fabric quality, specs and prototype for each style before production.
- Responsible for creating and developing new products or improving existing products to meet client needs effectively.
- Able to support Sales & Marketing Department and a good team player.
- Ensure that all developments are cost effective to meet client budget.
- Responsible for any changes make to the illustrations or Prototype.
- Creating accurate and detailed specification and meeting critical deadlines.
- 2-3 years’ experience preferred in an Apparel Product Development role.
- Good understanding of garment construction is an advantage.
- Must possess a positive attitude and able to integrate smoothly into the existing product development team.
- Able to communicate with all vendors for fabrics and trims requirement.
- Must be creative, resourceful and have initiative.
- Adaptable, self- motivated, proactive and organised.
- Independent and willing to learn.
- Able to find new ways of doing things.
- Adapt in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Have a high sense of responsibility.
Talent Development Executive
Who we are
At Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre Pte Ltd (TaF.tc), we are more than a training centre. TaF.tc creates unique courses for the fashion professionals and is committed to deliver the best training experience. We truly believe in empowering individuals with the capabilities to handle challenges and diversity of the ever-changing global fashion industry.
A day in this role
If you have a flair in building winning teams, this role is for you! In this role, you will recruit and retain staff and create innovative strategies for staff development. You will be assisting the Senior Management with the development of Human Resource initiatives. With a fun-loving and go-getting aptitude to life, you will plan and execute corporate events for employees’ welfare.
What you will need
A daredevil attitude, tech-savviness and Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
If you think you fits the above bill, kindly send your resume to email@example.com.
• Experienced in executing the various hand finished details (Pick-Stitching, Milanese buttonhole, Surgeon’s Cuffs
• Strong understanding of men’s fitting and marking
• Be accurate and productive in marking and pinning
• Must have own alterations machineries and equipment
We are looking for a Made-To-Measure Specialist to join our team in Singapore. Do you have an eye for fashion? Do you possess positive energy and a service minded personality? Are you curious and eager to learn? You are a natural at building relationships with our customers. You combine elegance with expertise or are capable of developing this. You enjoy working both independently and in a team and want to roll up your sleeves to help build a great men’s fashion company.
• Extensive background and knowledge in Men’s Suiting
• Ability to fit and sell Made to Measure Men’s clothing and suiting.
• Excellent interpersonal, English communication – verbal and written
• Strong planning and organisational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
• Strong sense of punctuality.
• Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and group) decisions in a timely manner.
• Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results.
• Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales Productivity.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers and co-workers.
• Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months.
If you are interested in working at DEBONEIRE, please send us your CV and cover letter in English to: HR@DEBONEIRE.NET
- Supervise design and development of e-learning content which consist of assortment of media types like video, animation, and other instructional technologies
- Conduct needs analysis with Subject Matter Expert to design courseware for effective learning promote innovative approaches and enhance productivity for effective learning
- Develop, contextualize and edit storyboard that will be translated into finished interactive content
- Perform courseware testing and evaluate courseware based on approved storyboard
- Assess current products, designs and feedback in order to enhance user experience
- Coordinate projects with outside resources to facilitate production of deliverables
- Manage and maintain e-course material repositoryJob Requirements
- Degree in Instructional Design, Psychology, Instructional Technology or related qualifications
- Diploma in Adult Continuation Education (DACE)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Textile and Fashion industry
- Experience in Curriculum Design, Instructional Design and Content Development is an added advantage
- Strong project management skills with good knowledge in authoring tools, usability and functionality testing methods
- Experience in Adobe software, Articulate and other web technologies will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates can forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on TaF.tc, visit: http://www.taftc.org/
Associate Merchandiser/ Merchandiser
Location: Tampines MRT
- Follow-up of daily merchandising and sourcing activities for assigned products of apparels from design concept through order placement and shipment.
- Responsible for the creation and monitoring of a time/action calendar for all orders/programs in accordance with the schedule.
- Be an expert on assigned product category(s) including an understanding of the technical aspects, target price points, branded competitors and manufacturing base etc.
- Work closely with all MMG NY merchants during their development/sourcing trips, arranging their itinerary and accompanying them on all supplier visits.
- Keep MMG counterparts informed of any deviations from the planned versus actual Manufacturing steps that might affect the designated ship window date.
- Liaise with Quality Control team to ensure all relevant manufacturing are in compliance with Macy’s Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Work with MMG NY merchants to continually review and evaluate existing supplier and manufacturer base, ensuring sustained performance and conduct price negotiation with all vendors to ensure competitiveness.
- Any other duties assigned by the Superior.
- Possess min GCE ‘O’ Level / Diploma in Merchandising or Textile & Apparels courses
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in apparels/textile/home industry
- Working knowledge in Microsoft office
- Able to communicate well with people at all levels
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
Interested parties, please send your CV stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
For more information on Macy’s, please visit: http://www.macys.com/